Sheet pan dinners are so easy and delicious, plus this one features only 5 simple ingredients! Spicy mayo is one of my favorite sauces. I also use it to top this ONE BOWL SPRING ROLL recipe. So let’s gather up our ingredients and get to this sheet pan spicy mayo salmon and green beans.
The best part about this flexible recipe is that you can easily swap out your proteins and vegetables. Really the goal is just to keep to two that match up cooking times. With that said, I’ll mention that I’m not sure how this would go if you had individually cut pieces of salmon, as the cooking time might be less compared to a large filet like the one I used here. Cooking time generally may vary due to size and thickness!
One of my favorite anti-food waste tips is to keep scallions in a glass of water by the window. This allows them to continue growing once you bring them home from the grocery store. The same goes for many herbs. Although they don’t continue growing like scallions do, herbs like parsley and cilantro will stay fresh longer if you keep them in a cup of water (maybe not by the sun though!).
If you’re looking for some more sheet pan paleo dinner recipe ideas, check out this WHOLE 30 SHEET PAN CITRUS CHICKEN or SHEET PAN GREEK LEMON CHICKEN. You can find even more inspiration by searching ‘sheet pan’ in my sidebar search engine.
If you’re looking for a Whole 30 meal or paleo dinner recipe, this dish is perfect. Just be sure to use a mayo without sugar, canola oil or soybean oil. Avocado oil based mayo is typically a great option for this!
SHEET PAN SPICY MAYO SALMON & GREEN BEANS
Sheet pan dinners are so easy and delicious, plus this one features only 5 main ingredients! Salmon, mayo, sriracha, green beans, and scallions.
- 1 side of a salmon filet, 2 lb
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp sriracha (more or less depending on your desired spice level)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 1/2 c green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 stalk of scallions, chopped
- Grease a sheet pan and pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, sriracha, salt. and pepper.
- Lay salmon filet down on half of the sheet pan, skin side down, and scatter green beans on the other side.
- Slather spicy mayo mixture on salmon.
- Drizzle olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper on green beans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Once salmon meets an internal temp of 145°F, remove from the oven and sprinkle with scallions. Serve and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 489Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 42g
Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate.
5 thoughts on “SHEET PAN SPICY MAYO SALMON & GREEN BEANS”