It’s one of my favorite holidays of the year… Galentine’s Day! A day to celebrate your sweet girlfriends and share with them your appreciation for all the love and joy they bring to your life. Today I’m rounding up some of my favorite Galentine’s Day gifts to celebrate our favorite pre-Valentine’s holiday with your girlfriends. Is there a better excuse to buy expensive chocolates and your favorite bottle of wine to sip with your ladies? I think not.
1. Chocolates & lots of ’em. I love Beauty Bar Chocolate! I’m talkin’ sugar-free, dairy free, and 83% raw chocolate. Their bars are packed with superfoods, pearl collagen and adaptogens; every millennial girl’s dream.
2. Funny cards. Peruse the aisles of Target, scroll thru Etsy or make your own! I love getting back to my crafty elementary school roots with some hot pink construction paper and glitter. Nothing says ‘I love you’ quite like a hand-made card.
3. Not Your Mother’s Butter Masques. They come in these perfect little mini pouches and there are tons of varieties from their Naturals line, including the Blue Sea Kale & Pure Coconut Water for weightless hydration and Activated Bamboo Charcoal & Purple Moonstone Restore & Reclaim for intensifying softness. The size is just perfect for your girlfriend who’s always traveling or packing her gym bag to shower at the fitness studio. Snag your favs at Whole Foods.
4. Cute mugs. Valentine’s themed or just plain hilarious. I love this ‘You’re the Oprah to my Gayle’ mug to remind your girlfriend that she’s your OG every time she sips her coffee.
5. Coffee & hot cocoa. A warm mug full of goodness to accompany your Galentine’s movie night. Amp up your coffee and hot cocoa gifting game with Four Sigmatic. Their mushroom coffee with chaga and lion’s mane supports productivity, focus, and creativity. The mushroom hot cocoa even comes in single serve packets! It’s a special cacao blend with reishi mushrooms to support occasional stress and restful sleep.
6. A cute tote. Can you ever have enough? They’re perfect for a girl’s day to the farmer’s market or a pool party. Beauty Bar’s Market Bag pretty much sums up my personal mantra- Life is short. Eat chocolate & buy flowers.
Happy Galentine’s Day, girlfriend!