The holiday season is here! I’m gearing up for all the holiday cheer and quite the gift giving season by rounding up my favorite wishlist items to share with you.
Here are some of my favorite picks from my wish list this year! Perfect to gift to loved ones or to gift yourself (which I may have already done for a few of the items..). Feel free to click on the description for a direct link! Hope you enjoy and have a very happy holiday season.
2019 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
- HAMAMA Microgreens Kit Grow your own microgreens! There are tons of varieties to choose from. This is the perfect gift for your favorite foodie. Especially the one who’s dying to be a plant mama, but actually has a black thumb and kills everything. These kits are nearly foolproof (coming from a fool who usually kills all her plants).
- Spa day Local Dallasite? I love Vivian’s Boutique Spa for their beautiful, welcoming, cozy space and array of natural products – check out their seasonal treatments, including the Honey Harvest Glow Facial and Spiced Pumpkin Butter Warm Stone Massage. Ooohlala!
- Fossil Sport Smart Watch My first smart watch! The bells and whistles on this baby are unbeatable. I love the Sport aspect! It’s connected to an app on my phone. The watch has a heart rate and activity tracker, GPS for distance tracking and more. Plus it’s super lightweight.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer Hot Air Brush I know it’s been trending, but I had to wait awhile to assure nobody’s head caught on fire. I feel like it’s been pretty well tested by now and I’ve heard tons of rave reviews. It’s an all-in-one tool to turn my post-gym hair from messy bun to socially acceptable.
- New activewear from Outdoor Voices I’m loving the seasonal truffle OV Tech Sweat and the MegaFleece Crewneck in Oatmeal. The MegaFleece is super cozy and perfect for curling up with hot cocoa during the holiday season.
- Atlas Coffee Club Subscription We received this as a gift last year and LOVED it! We had a 6 month membership and every month we were shipped a new coffee from various locations around the world. The packaging is beautiful and it was super fun taste testing the fresh coffee beans.
- Book of the Month Subscription It’s $15/month and you are given a selection of five books to choose from each month, one of which will be shipped to you upon selection. You can skip a month too if you’d like. Perfect gift for your friend who reads thru books like a little worm and is always researching her next one.
- Cozy socks I am so basic like that. A simple, low-cost present that every girl loves… this set of 3 comes in various colors, all offering the perfect warm place for your toes to live.
Above are some of my favorite products that I have on my wishlist this year. Some of these products are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I get a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
2 thoughts on “2019 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE”
I’ve heard such great things about the Revlon brush! I’ll have to add it to my Christmas list 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Hoooray! It’s such a gem